Perth's Ducted Reverse Cycle
Air Conditioner Installation
We Install Ducted Reverse Cycle Units to both Residential & Commercial Sectors
We are Perth’s top expert in ducted reverse cycle air conditioning installation. Our fully licensed and insured installers are highly experienced at installing a wide range of popular reverse cycle air conditioners into both residential and commercial situations.
All our installers are inhouse employees; unlike some other Perth AC installers we don’t use contractors. This means you always know who is fitting your AC system and who to come back to if you have a problem. Every part of the installation, including gas and plumbing, is done by an Infiniti expert.
Our Installation Process for Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioners
We aim to achieve a perfect installation for every customer and that process starts before you’ve even ordered! Our team will visit your premises, recommend a high-quality solution to your cooling needs, and provide a guaranteed quote for the work.
Once you’ve decided to go ahead we’ll book in on a fitting date that is convenient for you. The installation will include:
- Our installers arrive on-time or early so you’re not left waiting.
- All installers are Infiniti experts – no contractors.
- The system is installed neatly, including any wires, gas work, or terminals.
- Our installers set up and balance your system to ensure every room gets optimal air flow.
- Our team tidy up any mess they’ve made so your premises are as smart as when we arrived.
- We will demonstrate the system to you before we leave (if you are present for the installation).
We Install Most Aircon Brands – But We Only Recommend One
Our team of experts are familiar with the most popular brands on the market: Samsung, Panasonic, Fujitsu, Actron, Daikin, and more. We can help you install any of these air conditioners, but we only supply one brand ourselves: Actron.
We recommend Actron because they’re designed to perform in the Australian climate. They’re the most efficient brand on the market, and their zoning technology enables our customers to save money.
How Much Does Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Installation Cost?
The cost for your air conditioning installation will depend upon several factors:
- The type and size of unit you are having installed
- The amount of piping, cabling, and wiring that needs doing
- Ease of access
- How much ducting is required
For this reason, we will never quote a fixed price until we have visited your premises, discussed your situation and needs, and checked what work will need doing to install your preferred solution. Once this has been done, you receive a guaranteed fixed price that ensures there are no nasty surprises when it comes to paying the bill. You’ll know exactly how much it is going to cost before you make your decision.