Perth’s Air Conditioning Installation ExpertsFREE On-Site Quotes Within 48 Hours Preview modal-
Air Conditioner Installation With Up to Five Year Warranty
We’re renowned as Perth’s leading company in air conditioning installation. Our installers are licensed, insured and in-house; we don’t deal with any contractors at all. We have over two decades experience providing heating and cooling solutions to residential, commercial and even industrial sectors in Perth and all throughout Western Australia.
With us, you’ll enjoy the advantage of having your air conditioners installation completed by Infiniti experts. During the installation process, we ensure we arrive on time, and even ahead of time as we understand and value your time and priorities.
Ducted Reverse Cycle
We are Perth’s top installation experts of ducted reverse cycle system. Our fully licensed and insured installers are highly experienced at installing a wide range of popular reverse cycle air conditioners into both residential and commercial sectors.Learn More
Our Air Conditioner Installation Process
- Making sure your system is wired up correctly, with neat terminals and gas pipes.
- Taking the time to set up and balance the system to ensure the right amount of airflow goes to the right room.
- Lining up the ceiling vents, so they look immaculate.
- Not leaving until we’ve tidied up everything in the work zone.
You know – all those little things show that we genuinely care about our customers. Sure it takes extra time and effort, but we believe in getting it right the first time. If you’ve already purchased an air-conditioning unit, we’ll work with you to install it with precision, then provide expert service and maintenance to ensure it continues to operate at its peak.
We master the ins and outs of Perth’s air conditioning system, and we will never recommend or install an air conditioner that we will not use in our home.
Being the number one AC specialists, we enjoy the in-house support of two complementary trades such as:
- Infiniti Gas
- Infiniti Plumbing
Infiniti Air provides the highest level of care to each every customer. If you choose us to install AC units in your home or business, our dedicated, insured, licensed, and well-trained air con installers can inspect your site and then offer recommendations on what’s the best type of air conditioners you need in line with your budget and preferences.
We will also explain the advantages of the various aircon brands, types, sizes, and capacity. Customer’s happiness and satisfaction mean a lot to us as we are bound to making your life easier. If you choose us to install your air conditioner, we will make sure to get the job done for you at the agreed time, and budget.
Please watch the video below on how you can easily choose the right air conditioner for your home or business.
What Makes Infiniti Air Different?
- Free Site Survey – No obligation to buy – Guaranteed!
- Free Quotes Guaranteed
- Up to 10 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty on all our Installations – both for residential and commercial.
- Eco-friendly – If it’s not good enough to be used in our house, we won’t install it to yours.
- Friendly Customer Service
- Comprehensive Project Management – All installation projects pass through our full project management service.
- Insured, Skilled and Experienced Installers with more than 21 years’ experience
- We are experts not only on cooling and heating but also on solar installation
- We install all types of air conditioners available in Western Australia
- We don’t have any contractors on our team
We Can Help You with Your DIY Air Conditioner Installation
It is now possible to install air-conditioning systems yourself with DIY installation kits. However, you will still require a licensed electrician or plumber to coordinate the technical aspects. With Infiniti Air no matter what model of air conditioner you have, you can be sure that we can install, repair and maintain it so it will work efficiently for your family.
While we exclusively sell Actron Air Australia, we are extremely familiar with most brands on the market. So if you need your AC units serviced, installed or repaired, we are ready to help!
We can install, maintain and repair most Aircon brands, including:
- Actron Air
- Actron Air
- And many more
Actron Air Conditioners We Supply & Install are:
We provide complete residential and commercial air conditioning solutions in WA, all back up with up to 10-year warranty. We take every installation projects seriously and for us, there is no job too small or too big that we cannot undertake.
Why Air Con Installation Rates go up and down?
The usual hourly rates that tradies are charging when installing air conditioners in Perth ranges from $70 to $100. However, the total cost entirely depends on a lot of factors like:
- The type of air condition unit to be installed. The most preferred type of air conditioning these days are split, ducted, evaporative, window or wall-mounted.
- Installing the split system is more expensive compared to installing a portable unit. It varies in the size, the complexity of the installation and the amount of effort and time needed to complete the job.
Perth’s tradie usually considers the following factors when doing computations on the final cost of their service:
- Type and size of the aircon
- How much refrigeration piping and interconnecting cables to utilise
- How much cable ducting is use
- Metre board upgrades used (if any)
- Difficulty of access
Looking out for Air Con Specials?
If you need help, advise or if you are ready to hire us to organize and install your air conditioners, feel free to contact us today and we will do our best to get back to you accordingly.
What Our Customers Are Saying
So quick to respond and lovely service men who are obviously great at what they do. Thank you Drewe and Mike for taking good care of us
Exceptional work and a very friendly crew. Mike King is great at what he does and is definitely my go-to man for all future air con work
Jayden VrossinkView More Testimonials
FREE Report: 5 Things You Must Know Before Purchasing an AC Unit in Perth
- The #1 mistake most people make when purchasing air conditioner.
- How to Choose the right air con for your home.
- How to save over $3500+ per year on your electricity.